Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ok, so new blog

Since I'm going to England now and not Switzerland, I figured I should make a new blog and just start fresh.  So this is me starting fresh.

Ready?  Ok.

I'm leaving in one week.  Tomorrow it will be 6 days.  On Thursday it will be 5.  On Wednesday....well, you get the idea. 

Am I ready for this?  No.  Am I totally excited for this?  TOTALLY YES.  Like, for sure.  Do I have any idea of what I'm getting myself into?  Uh, no.  But I think that's half the fun of it.  I have no idea what to expect, and no idea about what kinds of things I'm going to see or do and that makes me so...thrilled?  giddy?  ready for adventure?  I don't know.  It makes me something and that ultimately makes me happy. 

Anyways, I still have a ton of stuff to do and what am I doing right now?  I'm writing a silly blog post.  Yay me.  Yay procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment